Mixed feelings

7/3/17

Sometimes I got stuck on my own feelings and thoughts. In fact, I have a passion for feelings. I´m a very emotional person and I spend hours and hours thinking about life. How our future is going to be. Especially mine as a photographer. If I´m doing things in the right way. But, to be true there is no right or wrong. I also think if I´m in the right place. I love my country but I have the feeling that I should try something abroad. Live with new cultures, meet different people. I´m not only talking about traveling, I want to have a real experience of living in another country. I need that feeling of adventure. Not knowing the safe side. Do you know what I mean? 
Would I be happy?
I´m so close to my family but at the same time, I´m tired of the routine. The same places, the same culture. In need of a detox. 
Feeling lost gets me tired. Yes, I try to be positive and active but there are days that I get lost in my own procrastination. 
Do you ever feel that everything takes so much work that you immediately give up? Even preparing a beautiful spot to shoot your morning coffee? Sometimes it´s just the way it is. I don´t want to do anything at all. I have so many projects on my mind and need to get organized. Like NOW.
I perfectly know who I want to be, with who I want to work. This is not enough. I must meet my ideal client with no error. I´m still working on this. I never thought how much my words could define everything, not just my photos. 
Anyone having the same issues?
I´m not a writing person. I used to be when I was a child and had a diary. I´m coming back to this slowly. Talking about my feelings let me a little bit insecure. I´m getting used to it now. 
Makes me feel better and maybe I can help someone who´s feeling the same way.  No shame about my feelings. They are what they are.

I hope you loved today´s post! 

Amazing things going on in my instagram! Go and check it out!

Much love,

3 comments

  1. Sílvia,
    Adorei este post! Talvez porque me reveja nas suas palavras e nos seus "mixed feelings".
    Obrigada pela sua partilha!
    Boa semana,
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olá Diana :) Muito obrigada pelo teu comentário! <3
    É sempre bom cruzarmo-nos com alguém que mesmo que não conheçamos nos entenda. Acho que estas fases de mixed feelings fazem mesmo parte do nosso crescimento enquanto seres humanos. Haverão fases melhores, mas é também preciso aceitar estas como parte do percurso. Um beijinho!

    ReplyDelete

  3. This is very informative post. i loved to read this. Thank you so much for sharing.
    Interesting post. I work out almost everyday too. Really enjoyed this article too.
    Happy Marriage Life

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

Disclaimer

All photos in this blog are my original copyrighted photographs, unless otherwise noted and correctly linked. If you want to use them please email me before. Thank you.
© raspberry essence . Design by FCD.